Sunday 18 August 2013

Places you have been & Places you want to go

Well this may be quite a list. I have been very lucky in my life to have been to many lovely places. 

So as a kid some of the places I can remember going are:

Florida at least twice
Spain many a time
Luxembourg
Paris
France
Caribbean - various islands

When I 1st meet my husband I decided to start a holiday Journal, so that I could keep a track of where we went:

Brussels  This was mine and Hubby's 1st holiday together, loved the city

Paris - Was nice going to what is said to be the most romantic place with a boyfriend rather than a school trip

Spain - Hubby and I have doen various trips to spain over the years, I was fortunate enough to have parents who had an apartment in the costa del sol.

Fuerteventura This was our 1st proper holiday away somewhere that wasn't spain, I really liked it though a tad windy and slightly wet thought we did go in January


Dublin I went on a hen do, have to say I would never return.



Oz  If you read my recent post you will know that I got married in Oz and honeymooned there too. After our wedding we flew back to Brisbane hired a camper van and drove to Sydney. I loved Sydney so much so we seriously talked about moving there permitantly 


New York  we were lucky as the same year we got married we also went to New York for New Year. One thing I can say was it was Bloody cold! I don't think i've been so cold in all my life! But I am so glad i went and experienced new Years eve in New York! I have to say this should be on everyones bucket list! We now planning to go back next year and take the little man.


Caribbean Cruise  Must have been a thing after OZ and New york that we needed something amazing to look forward to and to top new year in New York so how else to top it but spend 2 weeks sailing around the Caribbean on a cruise ship. My fav islands had to have been Antigue, Bonaire & Barbados. I would deco recommend a cruise to anyone, their not just for old people!


Mexico  I think Mexico was one of my most fav holidays, not only was it super relaxing we  did nothing for 2 weeks but also for me it was my 1st proper holiday aboard with hubby after I lost all my weight. We decided while we were there to have some professional photo's taken.


Brugges I loved here such a lovely romantic place, I would so go back again


Parga Greece Is a lovely little village on mainland Greece. Not sure I would go there again but would go to Greece again


Tenerife  This was our final holiday before becoming parents, at the time I was 25 weeks pregnant with J. Lovely holiday though as normal due to timings we did slightly choose the wrong time of the year, wasn't quite hot enough to go swimming.



Well after that list you might ask well there can't be anywhere left I want to go, well plant earth is a very large place and there are plenty of places I want to go but top of that list has to be:

  • Rome
  • Maldives
  • Los Vegas
  • Miami
  • Hawaii
How about you where would you love to go?


No comments:

Post a Comment