Monday 24 February 2014

If I were ....

I love some of the randomness on blogs checking this mornings bloglovin I came across a post from EllieBearBabi with her 'If I were list' that she's seen on City Girl gone Costal blog. 

So here's mine

If I were ....



A month I'd be August 
A country I'd be Australia as this is one of my fav countries
A time of day I'd be 10pm as this is the time of the day when it's just hubby and me and I get to snuggle up to him in bed
A sea animal I'd be a seahorse 
A direction I'd be up 
A liquid I'd be champaign 
A gemstone I'd be a diamond of course
A tree I'd be an Apple Blossom
A game I'd be candy crush


A famous painting I'd be the singing butler
A flower I'd be a lisianthus
A kind of weather I'd be spring
A musical instrument I'd be a piano
A piece of furniture I'd be a Hammock
A colour I'd be baby pink
A means of transportation I'd be a horse and carriage 
An emotion I'd be apprehension
A fruit I'd be a strawberry
A sound I'd be the sea lapping the beach
A vehicle I'd be an SLK
A place I'd be whiteheaven beach
A taste I'd be a bar of galaxy
A scent I'd be Rose the One
An animal I'd be a Pony 
A random object I'd be an engagement ring
A body part I'd be eyes
A song I'd be sex on fire
An item of clothing I'd be a dress

No comments:

Post a Comment