Monday 13 January 2014

Simple start week 1

This year weight watchers introduced a new part of their plan called simple start. 
Simple start involves following the filling and healthy list and you are also allowed to have 2 treats a day for the 1st 2 weeks after this you can then have your 49 weeklies but with the treat if you don't have it one day you can't have carry it over to the next.

This was my menu this week

Saturday 
Breakfast Starbucks skinny caramel macchiato 
Lunch BLT in brown thins
Dinner steak mushrooms and sweet potato fries homemade
Treat packet of weight watchers biscuits & weight watchers bar

Sunday
Breakfast shredded wheat & skimmed milk
Lunch plan chicken salad in nando's 
Dinner prawn gumbo
Treat weight watchers bar 

Monday
Breakfast coffee
Lunch BLT in brown thins
Dinner chicken & bugler wheat with peppers and courgette 
Treat hot chocolate & mellows

Tuesday
Breakfast banana 
Lunch chicken salad in brown thins
Dinner moussaka 
Treat weight watchers bar

Wednesday
Breakfast porridge banana and cinnamon
Lunch dippy eggs & brown thin soldiers 
Dinner whole meal pasta, mushrooms & bacon 
Treat hot chocolate

Thursday 
Breakfast shredded wheat & skimmed milk
Lunch ham & chicken salad in brown thins
Dinner sticky hot gammon steaks, home made wedges & green beans
Treat hot chocolate & the honey in the gammon recipe

I weighted in Friday morning and have lost 3lbs this week which is what I put on over Christmas but I'm pleased with that. I've found the simple start ok I've not been hungry and I've not missed certain things I've actually been quiet impressed with what I can actually eat.

Start weight : 11 stone 9lbs
Weight today : 10 stone 6.5lbs
Weight loss so far : 16.5lbs
Goal weight : 8 stone 11lbs
Lbs to goal : 23.5 

I'm going to follow the simple start again this week so will let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment