Monday 20 January 2014

J is 7 months old



Wow where did that time go it felt like only last week I was writing the post about J being 6 months old.I suppose with Christmas and everything time has gone really quickly.

Well in the last month J has now learnt to sit up all by him self and hardly woobles, I've even discovered he can spin on the spot if he really wants to face the other way. Probably like most babies he wants everything and especially those things that aren't his. He's also learnt how to roll from his back to his front but not back the other way yet. Though he's good at doing a 360o spin on his belly.

Weaning, well we've not massively improved in the last month I try and give J breakfast around 9-10 which is normally porridge and fruit purée and then lunch about 1-2 but that always depends on what we're doing. I have been very lazy and been using the pouches I find them much easier than making my own food and a lot less stressful in the sense I don't have to worry about what's in them. Also at nursery he's had home cook meals purried down. I'm hoping that in the next week or 3 I will get J up to 3 meals a day but worse case I know this will happen once I go back to work. He's not dropped any bottles yet but tends to take an ounce or two less every day.

He's now just growing out of his 3-6 months clothes just still in his 3-6 month sleep suits and 0-6 month sleeping bags. He's also now out grown his bouncy chair and I have just moved his jumperoo up to the next level though I've had to put a cushion back under it. He enjoys his rocker but is still too short to reach the floor when in the walker mode.

Swimming is still going well but I have to be honest I'm not sure how many more terms we will continue with, we're just about to start our 3rd term so I shall see how that goes.


I wonder what the next month will hold for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment