Wednesday 18 December 2013

A to Z of me

From Emma and Alfie recent post of her A to Z of her she asked other bloggers to give it a go so here goes!

A is for August the month I was married

B is for Brothers, I have 2 of them

C is for Chris my gorgeous husband

D is for my Dad, I think mine is pretty amazing

E is for education I was privileged to have been sent to private school

F is for Friends I have made some pretty amazing ones over the years

G is for giraffe it seem to have a great love of them since having J

H is for Hannington my surname

I is for my iPhone of course I would be completely lost without it!

J is for James my son who I love with all my heart

K is for Koala a native of the country where I got married  

L is for lucky that the IVF worked 1st time

M is for my Mum, she's also amazing 

N is for Nan, although I don't have my own anymore I love that I can call Hubby's Nan Nan

O is for my One Phobia certain eight legged things 

P is for Pink my favourite colour

Q is for quote: Live every moment, Laugh every day, Love beyond words which is my favourite quote

R is for rolling side to side which is J new trick

S is for my and hubby's song Time of your Life by Green Day

T is for Tiffany my favourite shop! there's something about getting one of those little blue boxes with the white ribbon on

U is for unique which I think I am 

V is for Victoria my full name

W is weaning which I am doing with J

X is for X Factor which I didn't watch this year

Y is for Year, what an amazing 2013 it's been full of many 1st's

Z is for my Zodiac Sign Aquarius 

What's your A to Z?

No comments:

Post a Comment