Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014 Bucket List

2014 is going to be a massive year again for me, not only have I got me returning to work and J starting nursery but it will be a massive year in shape of J's development.

Normally I write a list of new years resolutions but after seeing a recently post by the lovely Donna over at redheadbabyled and Sharon's Blog I decided to copy their idea and write a bucket list for 2014 instead. 



Typically a bucket list is a list of all the things you want to do before you die! Well this is my list of the things I want to do but just for this year.

1) Loss the remaining 2 stone of baby weight I have to loss

2) Take a carriage ride around central Park when I go in May

3) Finish decorating the house

4) Make sure we do family days out at least once a month

5) Spend some quality time just me and hubby

6) Do some fun and exciting things with J on my day off 

7) enjoy and savor all those new 1st I will experience with J this year

8) Try and not get so wrapped up in twitter and make time in the evenings for Hubby

9)  Make the effort to cook more recipes both old and new

10) Enjoy time with my friends

I think those are all achievable but will keep you updated

No comments:

Post a Comment