Tuesday 26 November 2013

My cakes


Recently I volunteered rather "stupidly" to make a friends Son's christening cake. It was so much easier when I didn't have a 5 month old, now it takes twice as long due to having to occupie him or doing it while he naps.

Anyway I thought I'd actually share with you my cakes I've done. I've always enjoyed baking right back from when I was little. My 1st big cake was actually my own wedding cake or I should say cupcakes. These had little love hearts as the decoration.



Then in 2011 I decided I actually wanted to do a cake decorating course. I did the Wilton Cake decorating course level 1-3 at Need a cake in Woodley. These were the cakes I made.




So now I just make cakes for friends and family.

Birthday cake for hubby's Aunt.

Retirement cake for a colleague


Cupcakes for 'Royal Wedding' party 


Birthday cake for my cousin


Christening cake



My Christmas cakes














No comments:

Post a Comment