Friday 6 September 2013

A letter J for J

Since before J was born and we decided on his name I wanted a letter J for the nursery. After months of searching a random picture on a friends Facebook page lead me to the wonderful page of Wishes 




She creates various wooden items. Looking through her picture I finally found the type of letter I wanted and what mades them more special is she will customise them. 

After lots of toing and froing finally decided I wanted it in claret with blue stars on. She makes little wooden hearts for the letters with a name on. 

For just £9 it makes a perfect addition to J's nursery.  


Check out her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WishesByLaura to see her other fab items.

Please note this was an item I purchased but was so impressed by it I felt the need to share the page

No comments:

Post a Comment