Saturday 3 August 2013

Week 2

Here's my dinner menu for the week
Saturday - burgers & wedges
Sunday - beef stroganoff (10pt)
Monday - tuna new pot & veg (8pt)
Tuesday - butternut squash & sausage salad
Wednesday - chicken paella (13pt)
Thursday - spag bowl (11pt)
Friday - pizza

Week starting kidda ok weekend wasn't too bad bar the wine. Sunday in Portsmouth I choose a healthy salad with at Prezzo's though I am aware that salads can end up being worse but it was from their lighter range.

Tuesday turned out to be a badish day I lost track of time in town and soon it was past my lunch time ended up having a low fat smoothie from a juice bar and a porridge bar.

I planned well for Wednesday for my NCT catch up as I took a salad with me as we normally meet in the park but to be frank the weather looked dreadful and we ended up on carloccuos I choose eggs florentine not sure if it was wise choice

Thursday was another weird day as I had hygienist appointment at 10:30 then physio at 12 then dentist at 1:45 so I ended up in asda trying to be sensible I decided to revisit a lunch choice from about 10 years ago and go down the slim fast option. I know I know not the best option especially coming from an ex weight watcher leader but I seriously can't think of any other way.  Half the time I don't know if I'm coming or going and end up just grabbing something quick, I know I can make a salad the night before but don't always know what I'll end up doing and don't want to waste money buying food that I end up throwing away.

Next week also is going to be another mad week.

So how did I get on? well I stayed the same can't really moan I know I need to track so will get that sorted tomorrow/monday

No comments:

Post a Comment