Monday 19 August 2013

Books I’ve read

I think if I actually wrote a list of all the books I've ever read I would be here for years.

Even though I have mild dyslexia thanks to my mum I have always been a big book reader. As a kid I remember have the whole collection of the Roald Dahl books my favorite stories were Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Matilda. I do wish I'd kept hold of these bit no doubt I will be reading them to my son at some point in my life




As a young adult mum got me into Harry Potter and once I had read one I had to read the rest, lucky for me I had a few to keep my occupied so waiting for the 4th one wasn't that bad but as some o you know waiting for the last 3 was hell. These are one of the full sets of books I own. Of course me and mum were like children mega excited when we heard they were making them all into films and made sure we always saw them within a day of release. I differently think these will be one set of books that I will pass down to my son and read them to him when he's a bit older.



My 2nd favourite set of books I own are the Shopaholic series, maybe as the remind me of me somewhat though I'm not as bad as Becky I don't have an emergancy credit card in a block of ice in the freezer! 


My 3rd and last set of book I own are the I heart series. These are written in a similar way as the Shopaholic set and just crack me up. Like the others I like sets that have one main charter that you can follow on their ups and downs. Maybe what I liked 1st about this book was it was about a young girl who discovered her boyfriend was cheating on her so she packed her bags and moved to NewYork.


Since 2011 I have owed a Kindle one of the best things I have brought, mainly because when I used to travel to work and back everyday on the bus I used to use that time to loose myself in a good book. I find less and less time now to read books for myself, of course I am reading to my son though I don't do it as often as I should but as he gets older I differently want to make a book part of his bed time routine.

So what books have you read do you have a favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment