Friday 30 August 2013

Back on it maybe?

So I've just worked out i've been back on weight watchers 6 wks now and I've lost a total of 4.5lbs. To be fair to me until the week before last I was only really playing at it so I was very excited last week to have lost 4.5lbs in one week. But this week has all gone to pot, I think I'll be lucky if I don't gain.

 I was good on Saturday then Sunday it went downhill mainly because I had to bake a cake for my cousins birthday I was very proud of how it turned out.


As am no longer preggers I found my self licking the spoon of raw mix ( I know but this has been one of my fav things to do since I was little) I also was finding my self eating the yummy Betty Crocker icing too.

Monday we had a family BBQ though the food choose wasn't terrible until the pudding which of course consisted of my chocolate cake and of course I had to have some of it.

The rest of the week was ok until Thursday when after a nice long walk I went for cake. Friday was just as bad as hubby wanted to pop down the pub so cider it was for me.

Longshot is I've used all my weeklys all my activity points and then some.

Why oh why is it so much harder the 2nd time around? Will I ever fit back into he Levi's ?

No comments:

Post a Comment