Saturday 20 July 2013

Well here I go again

So after my post am I coping I started thinking more about weight watchers and the way I looked. I knew quite a few people who had breast fed and the weight had just dropped back off them. For me breast feeding hadn't worked so there was no quickish fix for me. I feel fat and frumpy and yes I know I have just given birth but I have hardly any clothes that fit and I don't want to do and buy loads of things. I did end up buying a pair of linen trousers and a new dress the other week in M&S but I so want to get back into all my lovely clothes that are in the loft! So last Sunday I bite the bullet and decided that needed to get back into weight watchers, while in town I popped into the lifestyle centre in Reading and got weighted. I'm a total of 3 stone up from my goal weight which is 42lbs this is some what depressing. I  picked up a new pack to get me back on track with the plan and had decided that as i maybe wasn't ready to track points again I would look at the filling and healthy part of the plan when I got home.

Got home put the folder on the side and that's where it's stayed for the last week! I'm the same with fitness DVD's think oh yeah I'll give that a go but I need to be motivated to do it I was always better off going to classes.

Rewind 1533 days to the 9th may 2009 and theres me walking into my 1st ever weight watchers meeting feeling very scared, fast forward to today and this morning Saturday 20th July I'm doing the same again! Purposely I choose my old meeting for 2 reasons 1: my friend was back up there and 2: I know the leader really well, not only was she a member at the meeting I lost all my weight with but she also went through her leader training just before me. 
Walking in wasn't as bad as it had been all those years ago mainly as I saw lots of old faces from when I went back in 2010. They were all pleased to see me and little J.

1st weigh in I lost 1/2 a lb which is good considering I hadn't done anything all week and had just been eating what was in the house, though to be fair there hasn't been that much chocolate in the house this week.

I always found my key for success was not only tracking but planning my meals ahead. I did get to the point where I would point up my menu as I planned it. I'd already planned my menu for this week Friday but I found my self while shopping buying lots of fruit and veg and less rubbish. So my plan this week is not to track as really I would like not to have to count points, eat a lot less rubbish and walk lots. I think I need to try and plan a nice 30 minute walk every day not only will this help me get fit but will also be nice for J. I have already done my quote for today as I did the 20 minute walk up to the meeting and then and hour slow walk around sainsburys.

Will keep you posted on how I get on. Hopefully this might mean I might tweet about something else bar little J 

No comments:

Post a Comment