Saturday 27 July 2013

1st week back on it officially

So as u know I officially rejoined weight watchers last week it's been a very busy week and barely know where it's gone. I have to say I have been bad, i've not tracked at all and just tried to make wiser choices. I realised after I hadn't given you any of my weights.

When I originally joined back in 2009 I weight a massive 15 stone 4.5lbs (I say massive as I'm a tiny person only 5ft 1) and my goal weight was 8 stone 11 which I was more than happy with.

Rejoining and seeing those scales go up to 11stone 8.5lbs was a little depressing though I had weighted my self just before I gave birth and at that point I was another stone heavier! I blame the chocolate and cakes.

So heres my food over the week

Saturday - we went out to an Italian for a friends birthday I had a pizza and garlic bread

Sunday - I had quice and salad

Monday  - stayed at home had a nice salad for lunch then ... For dinner I had warm chicken salad

Tuesday - went into town with my mum as I was having my hair cut then physio for lunch I had a prawn salad and a roll for dinner I had pasta carbanna

Wednesday - is NCT gang meet up day we always meet in the park in town which means it keeps it cheap and people can either bring their own lunch or buy something. I'm always good and take my lunch so had another salad but it was followed by 2 littleish cakes one of the NCT ladies had made In my defence I did get the bus so did quite a but of walking.  Dinner was pork kebabs new pots and veg.

Thursday spent the day with my mum we went to the garden centre to get down bird seeds (exciting life I lead) had a very naughty lunch of bacon, Brie and cranberry baguette followed by a nice big slice of coffee & walnut cake dinner was Salmon, couscous and veg.

Friday turned out to be another manic day after a visit to the dentist to sort my filling I took J to baby sensory (report to follow) then home for lunch of porridge as I needed something soft after my temp filling replacement then baby clinic before a visit to my friends dinner was mushroom risotto with about 2 glasses of wine.

Noticed that I haven't told you what I've been having for breakfasts mainly as I can't quite remember most the time this week been just having a banana. Also not said what I have snacked on as again I can't remember

Weight in results lost 1/2 a lb which I'm happy with I think if I have less cake and crap it should be more.

Plan for the week ahead well still not quite ready to track but will try and be good less rubbish in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment