Thursday 13 June 2013

Precious Angels in the sky


There is a slight hole in my heart for my lovely twitter girlies who have had such sad news in their lives recently.

A colleague of mine gave birth to a sleeping baby last year while it effected me it wasn’t until Christmas and pregnant when my husbands colleague lost her twins at 18 weeks that I finally started to understand the pain that this must cause.

Recently there has been more awful, numbing news of sleeping babies. I so just want to scoop up the lovely ladies and make it all ok but I know I can’t, all I can offer is someone to talk to, though I'll never truly know what they are going through.

There are no words I can express to tell you how sorry I am but know you are always in my thoughts and heart. 





Our hearts were broken
Without a warning no words spoken
They were taken away
Someone said they could not stay

Empty and lonely is what you are
You lost a precious shining star
The family torn apart
Their world began with a promising start

Life is unfair
This difficult cross you must bear
Strength and courage you will find
Your special child always in our minds

A place in heaven is where they sit
Looking at that star they lit
In our thoughts forever they will be
Never knowing why someone set them free

Sleep now precious Angels in the Sky


1 comment:

  1. Perfect hun. U r an anazing writer. Love you. #sleeptightangel love janine xx

    ReplyDelete