Thursday 13 June 2013

How things can change in a year!


It amazes me to think that a year ago we had only just started down the IVF process and only in the sense we’d decided that that was the route we were going to take.

Life was still tough more pregnancy announcement come and I wondered if it would ever be my turn.

13th June 2012 we went very nervously along to the Oxford fertility unit and that was the start of the rollercoaster.

So what’s happened in the last year well we’ve move house twice including living with my parents for 80 days, endured the IVF process once and were VERY lucky and got pregnant 1st time. We started the slowish processes of decorating our new family home, bar the nursery everything else seems to be ½ finished, we tend to start one job then move onto the next. I did have grand plans to have most of it done before little one arrives but I have learnt that I so need to not push myself. It has become slightly easier since I started my maternity leave.

Though in the last week I have managed to finish the kitchen! Only took 6 months. 

main part
utility area
 
We’ve also replaced the old shed, the new one came a few weeks ago, I helped hubby put it together but as it was looking very boring we decided to paint it, after lots of deciding we finally went with cuprinol forget me not and pale Jasmine so last weekend I spent it getting the shed painted.

My energy levels have been so mixed this week from having loads of energy to the last few days just feeling wiped out.

I would never imagined a year ago today I would be 39 weeks pregnant in a lovely new house.


So to all of you out there unsure of what the future holds know that anything is possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment