Monday 27 May 2013

Pregnancy Week 36!




Maternity Clothes: None

Other Purchases made this week: A new handbag! Not baby related J Also brought 3 new books for little one. I’ve always read books think it goes back to my mum & dad as they are huge readers. I decided very early on that I wanted to read to my son from birth, so slowly I have been collecting various books most have been when I have seen them on offer. What I have so far:

Amazing Machines – Tony Mitton
The Naughty Bunny
Humphrey Farm Adventure – Sally Hunter
Peekaboo! With spotty dog
Nursery Treasure – Niles Kelly
Little Blue Train
I’d really love a puppy
If I were a cow
Dear Zoo – Rod Campbell
Train
Guess How Much I love you – Sam McBratney
Various Thomas the Tank Engine books
Hickory Dickory Dock

Others:
Top 100 Baby Purees – Annabel Karmel
Baby & Child Health – Dr Philippa Kaye



Stretch Marks: Starting to see more blue lines appear on my belly

Sleep: Differently waking up every couple of hours

Best moment this week : Bump photo shoot on Saturday – see separate post

Worse Moment this week: none

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: NCT, Hydro

Movement : Lots, he loved it at the cinema had a right old wriggle session for a good hour

Food Cravings: Cheesecake & Chocolate milkshake

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still acid reflux but have learnt that I need to make sure I sit up properly when eating

Belly button in or out? in

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood over week? ok

Looking forward to: Finishing work Friday and starting my maternity leave!

Desk at work on last day

Miss anything? nope

No comments:

Post a Comment