Sunday 12 May 2013

Pregnancy Week 34




bump size round the middle:   107  Gain -4cm ?? very strange

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new brought though my wardrobe is now dwelling again, I’ve had to box up my pre-pregnancy Maxi dresses as they don’t fit anymore

Other Purchases made this week: Not made by me but Hubby made his 1st purchase for Baby Hano a WestHam home away kit and I saw a lovely star blanket in TKmax that goes so well with our nursery I had to buy it
We also got sent the below from Chris's Aunt in Oz





Stretch Marks: no more than usual

Sleep: This is getting worse, getting up about 3 times a night now and due to my PGP moving is getting more difficult so I tend to wake up really needing a wee then struggle to get up to go, then when I get back to bed I struggle to get back to sleep as I’m so uncomfortable. The old pregnancy pillows don’t help

Best moment this week : Hubby’s purchase and my pregnancy massage

Worse Moment this week: the pain I’m in but then that on-going

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: NCT only hydro was cancelled and due to my PGP decided to wait until I can go to the pregnancy pilates again which is on a Tuesday

Movement : lots of wriggles, think I’m getting Braxton hicks again. He’s playing that same old game again that I get hubby’s hand to feel little one and then he stops

Food Cravings: None as such

Anything making you queasy or sick? Something making me feel sick again, not sure if this is the acid reflux or the pain in my lower back

Belly button in or out? in

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood over week? Moaning loads, feeling grumpy and fat like a whale

Looking forward to: Getting past the next 6 weeks and having little man safely in my arms

Miss anything? Thursday I started to feel very lightheaded and friday it was so bad I stayed at home all day and spent most of it in bed sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment