Thursday 28 March 2013

Pregnancy Week 28


Total weight? Decided not to weigh my self anymore too depressing

bump size round the middle: 102 cm

Gain 2cm

Maternity Clothes: None brought decided that as I only have 12 weeks left that I need to try and manage with what I’ve got, and I will return my mothercare black trousers

Other Purchases made this week: A plan white crib bumper from John Lewis, a couple of outfits from the NCT sale along with some books and toys. A cute brown bear outfit from Mothercare and 2 further outfits. Also on advice from my mum I brought another pack of 2 bottom sheets for the cot bed so now I have 4. My curtain material turned up so my friends mum is making that for me

Stretch Marks: Starting to get a few marks now on my upper tummy think it’s time to crack out the bio oil

Sleep: Mixed baby seems to be waking me up at 5 – 5:30 am at the moment. Monday and Tuesday nights were very disturbed seems to be getting harder to get comfy

Best moment this week : Seeing my friend and little girl and going to the NCT

Worse Moment this week The pelvis and back pain but think it’s from doing too much at weekend

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: Pilates and had my 28 week midwife check up too

Movement : Mixed, also some days seems to sit a bit higher leading me to feel sick again

Food Cravings : None as such

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just position of baby

Labour signs: None

Symptoms: Bump increasing, pelvis pains again, tireness

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? Still on

Mood over week? Mixed

Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery over the weekend

Miss anything? Only that I decided to book a private scan for the coming weeks won’t be a 3d one just a growth scan

No comments:

Post a Comment