Friday 22 March 2013

Baby clubs I joined


You get lots of vouchers and when you buy a packet of certain nappies in 2013 you get a free changing bag (this is quite small and I brought another one, but will probably leave this in the car with the odd bits in)

Tesco baby club - http://www.tesco.com/babyclub/
Not sure what I got but think mostly vouchers

Again not sure what I got

This is the club from the packs you get form the midwife, I do get weekly emails with lots of offers

Apta baby club -

I got a cute pola bear as of 2013

I got a cute cow as of 2013

You get a voucher for a pack when you buy certain nappies, Hubby an I looked at the pack as contained quite a few baby wipes so we decided not to bother

You get lots of money off vouchers

Again not sure what I got

This was probably the 2nd best club I joined after Boots, on website there are 3 vouchers for packs that you collect from Boots or Argos with lots of freebees in.

avent due date club - http://www.duedateclub.co.uk
Not sure yet but I hear your meant to get a free feeding bottle, the club is just a forum.

I would say if you can differently join think a years membership if £30 and for that you get access to their website information and loads of events and gatherings like the NCT nearly new sales that happen every couple of months, they are a place where you can buy 2nd hand items.
Also you can just do a parenting course with them but they do cost about £220. I was told it was worth paying that just to meet other mum 2 be’s

No comments:

Post a Comment